what i wore ~ vol. 67 ~ palm sunday 2015...


Hello my fellow fashionistas!! It's so great to be back here today. I missed you guys. Truly I did. 

How you be this glorious Palm Sunday?? 

The sun is shining but it is downright cold here in NoVa. It's currently 40 something degrees outside so I decided that boots were called for this morning. I am hoping that I might be back in heals for Easter but who knows around these parts. Spring weather is a fickle thing. 

Since it's quite chilly here I went with a t-neck sweater from Roz Ali ( Dressbarn's house brand) and a pink and black print skirt from Eloqui. The boots are wedges with a microfiber fabric. Have no idea where I got these. I have had them for a season or two. They are super comfy which is necessary on Youth Ministry Sundays. I am on my feet for hours so no pinching shoes for me. 



I decided to go au natural as far as makeup goes. I was just too tired to put anything on my face. God doesn't care, he made me this way so everyone else can just deal. 

Puffy eyes...check. 

Rosacea flare up due to too many tea cookies yesterday...check. 

Rudolph the Red Nosed Chin...check. 

There ya go. We embrace reality here at Chez Lenaburg. 

I wish y'all a very happy Sunday as we enter into Holy Week. Unless Jerry, Jonathan or myself do something stupid, this will be the first Holy Week in four years that we will not be in the hospital. 

I have to be perfectly honest, it's one of the few things I don't miss about Miss Courtney being this side of heaven. My girl will be spending her first Easter with Jesus face to face. I can only imagine her delight. 

Have a great day everyone. Remember...you are BEAUTIFUL!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go take a photo and join us won't you? Head on over to FineLinenandPurple and link up. Then you can head over here to Watch What I'm Wearing, celebrating modesty and fashionI'm also over at Sunday Style @ Plane Pretty , Tucker UpGet Your Pretty On and The Pleated Poppy. It's a party!

Labels: