answer me this ~ vol. 4...



1. 
At what temperature do you keep the thermostat set? Summer, winter, day, night?

This is a tricky question. I am in full blown menopause so the thermostat has been a scource of constant tension lately between my hubby and I. In the end I usally win, because I get grumpy when I am hot and sweaty. 

So no matter what the season, I like it cold. No matter what time of day,I like it cold. Like meat locker cold. Like, let me get a sweater on cold. 

He does not. 

He suffers greatly for love. 

2. 
What is your favorite frozen beverage?

A classic frozen Margarita...yum. No explanation necessary.




3. 
Where do you keep your keys?

On a lanyard in my purse. I was always losing them so I attached them to the lanyard and hang them around my neck when I am shopping. I have not lost them since.  

4. 
Have you ever really been lost?

Yes. 

One time my Mom and I were attending a family funeral in Minnesota. We were trying to find our hotel and ended up in WISCONSIN. 

Needless to say, the two now use GPS to get us out of a pickle. 

5. 
What is the last movie you saw in the theaters?

I saw Avengers with my better half. Anytime I get to see Chris Hemsworth as Thor, I am there. Oh be still my beating heart. Great storyline, great action, great abs, just greatness all around.




the end



help pay off medical debt from caring for our beautiful Courtney  

Our new goal is $3,209.00 which will eliminate the balance on a credit card used for Courtney's PT, OT and Feeding therapies and supplies used over the last five years. If we can raise this amount, we can pay it off and be that much closer to our larger goal. One thing at a time. Thank you so much for your help. 

The entire medical debt is extensive, approx. $71,000. It's a lot and will take years to whittle down. Anything helps. Anything. So, I will keep it at the bottom of my posts for awhile. You all have already given so much to our family. Our prayers are with you and we are so very grateful. We can never repay that kindness. So thank you...just thank you. If you would like our mailing address, please just email me at mary_romance@cox.net and I will send it.

Labels: ,