blahdy...blah...blah...


Have you ever had one of those days where you wake up to a "to do" list a mile long, deadlines are looming, the car is in the shop, the fridge is empty and your inspiration tank is dry as a bone? 

It's no depression over the loss of Courtney or anxiety, it's just blahdy blah blah. 

Welcome to my day. 

I have been up for three hours and this is where I am. I have been working on a few writing pieces that are just not coming together. So I took a break, dropped the car off for a minor (I hope) repair, came home scrambled some eggs and then folded one point two baskets of laundry while my mind tried working it's way through the maze of a creative desert.

I have hit every wall there is. I am literally sitting here staring at a wall and what have I got so far? 

This blog post bitching and moaning about life. 

I know. Impressive right?

Not so much

What do you do when you have hit a wall with your creative life? How do you combat the blahdy blah blahs? 

Give me what you've got. Strategies, prayers, exercises, inspirational quotes, chocolate cookie recipes, fabulous cocktails or whatever. I'll take it. 

This is my call for help, from the land of the blahdy blah blahs. Don't leave me stranded my peeps. 

Help a girl out would you??



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


help pay off medical debt from caring for our beautiful Courtney  

You guys are just so awesome!! As of August 24, 2015, we have been able to pay off the credit card that contained the PT,OT and feeding therapies and supplies for the last five years!! I am stunned and so very grateful to everyone who donated and has continued to lift our family in prayer as we face a new world without our daughter. I praise the Lord for his provision once more. 

Our new fundraising goal is $9,748.23. So far we have raised $675.00 of it leaving $9,073.23 left to raise. This will eliminate the balance on credit card used for Courtney's durable medical equipment, specifically her floor mats, special chair covers, bolsters for the sides of her bed, special waterproof bedding, soft lamb skin covers to help with skin breakdown, therapy pillows and Tumbler chairs that insurance considered "not necessary for quality of life". Needless to say we disagreed. She sat in the Tumbler so often that we had to replace the chair twice and insurance would only help with one. In most of the photos of Courtney she is in her Tumbler.  If we can raise the full amount, we can pay it off and be that much closer to our larger goal. One thing at a time. Thank you so much for your help. 

The entire medical debt is extensive, it now stands at $63,900.00. It's a lot and will take years to whittle down, but with your generous help we are getting closer. Anything helps. Anything. So, I will keep it at the bottom of my posts for awhile. Every time we pay something off, I will change the picture above. 

You all have already given so much to our family. Our prayers are with you and we are so very grateful. We can never repay that kindness. So thank you...just thank you. 

If you would like our mailing address, please just email me at mary_romance@cox.net and I will send it.

Labels: , , , ,