blessed is she - full union and healing...

 Hey Y'all - 


Check out my very first devotion over at Blessed is She today. We are talking the mercy and healing that God provides in the the Eucharist. I would love for you to come on over and comment...



“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life.”

The first time I heard this Gospel, all I could think of was Bram Stoker’s classic Dracula. Since I struggled with the “eat my flesh, drink my blood” thing, I couldn’t get beyond the literal interpretation. Ninth grade Mary was totally grossed out. Luckily, I grew up. Now, when I hear it with adult ears, I understand Saint John is encouraging us to enter into a robust relationship with the Lord by receiving Him in the Eucharist.

Read more here...



Labels: , , , , , ,