small successes (vol.34)...

FaithButton

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
In my continual battle with delinquent library fines ( Can one claim pregnancy brain when their youngest child is almost 18?) I have once again made a monthly donation to the county library system. I know, I know, pathetic doesn't even come close. I mollify myself with the fact that with the recent budget cuts, the library system really needs my money.
Really!

2.
I have gone through the TiVo and deleted several shows. I have realized that I need to spend more time in quiet, reading and writing, in order to achieve some of my long term goals. Self-discipline is the name of the game. I just wish I was better at it.
Never too late to start...again.

"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10

3.
I met one of my blogging hero's. Now I know that this may not seem very important, but I have to say what I appreciate about The Pioneer Woman most is that when she started blogging she didn't know a lot about photography, cooking or blogging for that matter. That didn't stop her. She jumped in and figured it out as she went along and wrote about her very imperfect journey along the way.

I hope I can do the same.

Head on over to FaithandFamilyLIVE! and be inspired by other small successes.
Let's encourage each other!

Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: