small successes (vol.40)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
Stayed calm when Court lost another three pounds this week for no known reason and made a decision. I am happy with it. Hubby is happy with it. We will march on.

My success - none - it was all GOD!

2.
I actually survived my first Zumba class without passing out. I am totally fine with the fact that the sixty-two year old grandmother in front of me shook her tail feather like a twenty year old while I looked like a drunk elephant with four left feet.
Nope. I'm not bitter. Not.at.all.

It also didn't bother me that she was smiling like she won the lottery at the end of class and wasn't winded at all. I was still sweating an hour later and finally got my breath back about an hour after that.

Again, not bitter at all.

My success...I survived and lived to tell the tale!

3.
The family (except Courtney) began the South Beach Diet together this week so that we could encourage each other to eat better and lose some weight. We have done pretty well in the last four days. I had no idea how many carbs we were eating everyday until I had to fix something different.

My success is that I have had something prepared and available for meals and especially snacks all week. I pray I can continue and we can find some success together becoming a healthier family.

Head on over to FaithandFamilyLIVE! to read more successes. Let's encourage and support one another!

Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: ,