small successes (vol.44)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
I re-organized and cleaned out my kitchen cabinets and one bookcase yesterday with the help of my friend Christine and her two wonderful daughters. So happy to have that chore done, done, done.

2.
The cleaning schedule is holding steady but the exercise one has taken a few hits. I must get to bed at a regular/earlier time or the next day I just pay though the nose. Self-discipline does not get easier with age!

3.
I finally mailed off two packages that I have had for weeks. I also need to figure out how to get back in the swing of writing letters again. I do love it and it is possible to accomplish without much fuss. I just need to plan my time better.
Again with the self discipline!

4.
Bonus:
Please continue to hold up my two kids. They are both struggling a bit right now and we could use a little prayer boost. I so appreciate every ones generous hearts when it comes to praying for our family. Please be assured of our prayers for you as well.


Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: