small successes (vol.50)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
I cheered from the sidelines this week. This whole college mom thing makes me feel a bit bipolar sometimes. The highs and lows are insane! I find myself on my knees with great regularity. That's a good thing.

2.
Since I promised myself and my hubby I would use whatever food stores were on hand before making another big shop, I have embraced chicken with a passion this week in the kitchen. When I was making the weekly menu I discovered that we had an entire shelf of chicken in the deep freeze. 
I would love to know your favorite chicken recipe. 
Inspire me!

3.
I have done 45 min of cardio every day. 
Did you read that? 
EVERY DAY! 
I think we have discussed many times my dislike of sweating, especially in public! 
Is that applause I hear?? 
Oh yeah baby...sweat is beautiful. 
Well not so much but the sweet little dress I have my eye sure is lovely and I WILL be in it one day. 

Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: