small successes ~ vol. 62

FaithButton


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.
I am trying to stay focused and grounded after yesterdays news that we may be on the cusp of actually figuring out why our beautiful daughter has seizures. It's been 18 years that we have walked this journey and to finally, possibly have an answer...well that's almost too much to ask for. So we will wait and see what new medical protocols and diagnostic testing tell us. Prayers would be most welcome.

2.
We have finalized our Lenten plans. There will be no T.V. Mon-Sat and we will be eating soup Mon-Fri to keep things simple and centered on Christ this Lent. So simpleness is the name of the game. I have begun gathering reading possibilities to go over this next week before deciding what I'll read. I must say I am excited about the prospects of this Lent. Really excited. Be still and know that I am God...

3.
I have exercised three days this week. Miraculous, believe me! Now to make it four days next week!


Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: