* an amazing party for my daughter filled with lots of love and laughter.
* ALL of the decorations, cards and art work sent for Courtney. Most of it has been placed carefully in a memory box for her and some of it will be framed. So overwhelmed with all the love and support sent from far and wide.
* hot chai tea and the company of a good friend
* spending a Sunday morning with a fabulous almost 15 year old and her Mama. Crepes, coffee and ice cream. So very good.
* a new piece of handcrafted jewelry given to me by a friend to remember to smile, even when things get dark.
* social media that allows me to share Courtney's and my story, bringing the love of Christ to many
* a new year in Youth Ministry...God be with us.
* a core team filled with amazing people whom God has inspired time and time again to follow him and spread His gospel.
* friends who bring you dinner the day before surgery
* friends who send messages of love through the mail
* to witness the marriage vows of Perry and Melissa. God has great things in store for you both.
* dancing the night away with my beloved
* enjoying the company of our dear friends, laughing and celebrating
* the first day of school for so many we love
* Advil PM for those night I just can't sleep. That and hot milk with cinnamon.
* the beginning of football season
* live long friends who accept and love no matter what the case may be.
* a fly swatter
* a dead fly...finally!!
* DVD's for late nights with Courtney
* newly quilted pillows sent through the mail with love
* warm blankets on cool summer nights
* holding hands with my beloved knowing our love is made strong with each challenge.
* YOU who hold us in prayer every single day
* God for all things are made through Him and for Him.