june?? seriously?? for real??


I know, I know, I am only on Day 21 of the Love Letters from One Mother to Another. I promise you, I will finish publishing them over the next two weeks. 

There is laundry to be washed and folded, meals to be prepped and beds to be made. Work is craziness with Confirmation this Friday and then a funeral on Monday and the...and then...and then...


But the MOST insane thing is the fact that it's JUNE 1st!! 

Holly macaroni where did the time go?

No seriously, where did it go??

Wasn't it just March and it was raining? Or maybe that was April? Oh right. It pretty much rained all the way through spring and today it's hotter than a hornet's nest out there and it's JUNE 1st!!


I just can't seem to wrap my brain around this. I know things have been slow here but work has been crazy and the weekends filled with obligations which means very little blogging time. Much less than I had planned on so my apologies friends. I hate to leave you hanging.


Now that summer is almost upon us, traffic here will pick up a bit. Lot's of wonderful things coming up to write about. Weddings, new outfit combos, road trips, women's conference's and a few new recipes to share as well. 

What are your summer plans? Share away y'all...share away. 

Good stuff is coming. Can't wait. 

Happy June 1st!!

Labels: , , , ,