in the moment...

Many lessons are coming from this time of prayer and reflection. One HUGE lesson is that I must be in this present moment. God has not given me tomorrow and yesterday is gone. I am asked to give my best today, this moment. At the end of the day when I am examining my conscience, I want to be able to say to my God, I gave it my all.

When it comes to Courtney, I have a tendency to get carried away with the "larger" picture. God has been very direct with me this week telling me to give Him the future, to trust Him with all of it. All He is asking of me is to walk with Him, trust in Him and be present to my daughter and my family right now. So I shall...one moment at a time.

Tomorrow is a big day. Our appointment is at 1:45pm with the orthopedist. They will X-Ray Court's back and see how her scoliosis has progressed. If it goes past 50% then we may have to consider surgery, placing a steel rod in her back. Not an optimal situation at all.

Thank you for your continued prayers for our girl and also keep storming those gates for Stellan. He's not out of the woods yet. Your the best.
Blessings,
Mary

Labels: