happy blogiversary...

Today marks two years of blogging. Woot! Woot!

Thanks to all of you who spend a few moments with me taking time out of your busy lives to peek into mine. To my "followers", you guys are the best. It's humbling to know people actually want to read my stuff on a regular basis. Truly humbling!

I hope it's been as fun for you as it has been for me. I thought I would highlight a few of my favorite posts. There were many to chose from, so I went with what made my heart happy. No food, just family and those moments in life that inspired me. If not for my family, I would not be blogging. They believed I could do it AND that someone would actually read it. Let me know what you think and here's to another great year!
Blessing and Grace,
Mary

for dad

hope does not disappoint

which would you chose?

from a grateful daughter

i will not be silent!

my father's hands

what is a hero?

writing upon my heart

happy birthday mother!

a bittersweet day...

photo comes from: montrealrealestateblog.com/. ../2nd-birthday.jpg

Labels: